We invite you to apply to this juried art fair at the 61st Unitarian Universalist Art Fair and Bazaar!
- 30 artisans will be invited to participate
- Media considered include: Glass, Ceramics, Jewelry, Textiles, Wood, Painting, Photography and Mixed
- $10 to apply and $90 for a booth
- Applicants will be notified of the jurors' decision by October 4th
- Acceptance is needed by October 11th, which includes payment of the $90 booth fee
- Each application shall include 3 photographs of original work by the artisan.
- Choose only 1 media for your application
- Pick your best works for your photographs
- Size of at least 540 x 540 pixels and no larger than 4800 x 4800
- A minimum of 1920 x 1920 is recommended
- Each photo will be resized to 100 and 1920 within Artcall for use by judges
- Formats include: JPEG, PNG and PDF.
- Include a title for each photograph
- All works must be original, made by the artisan
- Submissions will be judged on:
- quality of composition
- originality and creativity
- overall impression of the art work as a whole
- Jurors will only see the Title, Category/Media and photographs for each submission.
- Jurors will not know the artist's name during the judging
- Artists will not know the jurors' names during the judging
- Accepted and wait listed applications
- Artisans will be notified by October 4th of the jury's decision
- The decision of the jury is final
- Accepted artisans must send in their $90 booth fee by October 11th
- If an accepted artisan declines to participate, offers will be made to those on the wait list
- Booths will be determined based on the accepted artists
- each media type will be spread out in different areas
- you may request a specific booth in your application, see the booth map
- Application material may be used for publicity of the UU Art Fair & Bazaar
- You may optionally include artisan's picture, biography and website/social media sites
- At Unitarian Universalist Church of Bloomington, 2120 Fee Ln on Dec 6-7
- Includes Bazaar with Gourmet Galaxy, Cookie Walk, White Elephant Sale, Used Books, and UU groups
- Setup from 4 - 9pm on Thursday Dec 5
- Booth includes 1 electrical plugin and a chair
- Each artist is responsible for booth walls, tables, displays, lighting and so on
- Free wifi in the building. Should work for credit card transactions.
- There will be booth sitters for lunch and other breaks
- Free lunch and coffee, 1 per booth each day
- Soft background music during the show
User Entry Process Tutorial
This video gives an overview of how to create a submission in Artcall.
For help, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org