Terms & Conditions
UU Art Fair and Bazaar 2019
All work must be produced by the artist.
No work made from commercial kits or plans will be considered.
By submitting an application you:
- agree to the selection decisions made by the Art Fair Jury;
- acknowledge that the Unitarian Universalist Church of Bloomington is not responsible for your items, which include art works and supplies, which are broken, lost, or stolen during the Art Fair and that your use of the rented space is limited to the times and dates as specified;
- agree that you or your representative will be present with your work during all operating hours of the Bazaar;
- give permission for reproduction of your submitted juried images for publicity;
- give permission for photos and videos of the artist and their art works taken by Art Fair staff, during the Art Fair, can be used for publicity.
This call has agreed to ArtCall.org Terms & Conditions